About the role
Our helpliners man our 24×7 contact numbers and are often the first contact someone will have with the charity. Frequently, they will be at their most vulnerable. You will be empathetic rather than sympathetic and help them in this first step of reaching out for help.
- We would like to arrange a meeting to get to know you.
- You will need 3 character references.
- You will be a patient and friendly person.
- You are able to communicate well.
- You will need to participate in training on mental health first aid, equality and diversity, safeguarding and suicide awareness.
- You will read and adopt our HiS policies.